Low percent cache and sporadic spike

Hi, hoping someone can assist. My site has slowly been getting lower and lower cache percentages, especially since I changed to a managed dedicated server with Xneelo. However I also get random spikes where it will go from 1% to 8 or 10% cached. Any idea what could be preventing it from caching correctly? My site also ran a fair bit faster without cloudflare but I use it for an extra safety layer.
Site: WineDrop
Assistance would be greatly appreciated.

First of all, We highly encourage you to read more about Cloudflare’s Default Cache Behavior · Cloudflare Cache (CDN) to understand Cloudflare Cache Behavior.

Cloudflare does not cache the resource when:

• The Cache-Control header is set to private, no-store, no-cache, or max-age=0.
  • The Set-Cookie header exists.
  • Cloudflare only caches resources within the Cloudflare data center that serve the request. Cloudflare does not cache off-site or third-party resources, such as Facebook or Flickr, or content hosted on unproxied (grey-clouded) DNS records.

In order to override cache header in this case, you can create a Cache Rules with Edge Cache TTL. Please kindly find the instruction at Create Edge Cache TTL page rules. Please note that setting Edge cache TTL will override the default cache behavior (standard caching) for static files and overrides cache instructions sent by the origin web server. It will also cache non-static assets.

Thank you for the feedback. I tried setting edge cache TTL but it didnt make a difference unfortunately. At one point my site used to cache over 50%, I currently struggle to get more than 1% cached. It’s very strange.