Lost the login details for my account at cloudflare

Tom Engel

Feb 2, 2022, 1:47 AM PST

Hi,
I just opened an account at Cloudflare so you could help me.
all of the self service methods to regain access to relevant account at Cloudflare that the domain Galeem.co.il

my customer (the owner of the Domain) didn’t even realized that the NS servers of the domain point to Cloudflare.
he doesn’t know which mail is registered as related to Glaeem.co.il
how can we find out which mail is registered as related to Glaeem.co.il??

[Cloudflare Support] 2365241 - Lost the login details for my account at Cloudflare

Hi @user22062,

I presume this means you already tried the forgotten email tool and entered the domain?

If so and you do not receive an email then you will most likely need to create a new account and point the nameservers there. Cloudflare won’t be able to help you recover access to an account that isn’t yours.

Yes i tried, to use the forgotten email tool and entered the domain - but we dont know to which mail the the recovery directed to.
of course we can build another Cloudflare account and set up dns record for the domain over there, the problem is that they dont know what is updated at the current account -and would nkow what record to bulid under the
Is there any possibility to help us authenticate as the account owner?

Can you check the mail logs for any corporate email to see if it has gone anywhere there?

Unfortunalely, if you don’t know/control the email in question, you will not be able to recover access to this account.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.