Lost Domain Control

Recently I renewed my domain registered at Cloudflare which was expired and bumped in the following circumstances:

To finish the domain setup I suppose to change NS records to Cloudflare’s. After determining my registrar via WHOIS it shows Cloudflare, so I assume NS records need to be changed at my previous registrar, but I have no access, neither able to remember it.

Does that mean that I can delete and forget about the domain?

Ticket: #2213427

Hi @sall,

I’m not entirely clear on the issue here. Is it that you have a domain with Cloudflare Registrar that is active, but the nameservers don’t point to those on your account?

Are you trying to get this domain active again in your account?

1 Like

Absolutely correct “Is it that you have a domain with Cloudflare Registrar that is active, but the nameservers don’t point to those on your account?”

My domain point to different nameservers, but the registrar is Cloudflare.

could you advise on this?

Thanks for comfirming that. This is usually something that has to be fixed manually by the team.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you cannot login, email [email protected] from the email address on your account. If you receive an automatic response that does not help resolve your issue, reply and indicate that you still require assistance. And, please share your ticket number here so that we can track it.

Thank you for advising. I attached my ticked number to the first post.

Thanks, I’ve escalated your topic here and the ticket for the next support engineer through the community.

The issue has been solved. Thank you @domjh for a fast and accurate response, appreciate it.

Kind Regards,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.