Lost access to the account

Hi,
I have a problem to access my other account with email other email…
the problem is because my domain name has been suspended by Public Domain Registry i can’t login in to my CF account because email assosiated with account and my domain name has been also removed… im trying to appeal to Public Domain Registry but im afraid without luck…
Anyway i have got active subscription on that account and few other domains which im still using

is it any chance to bring this account back to me? i know the password, i have invoices for pro plan etc…
if you can’t do that, can you just cancel pro plan subscription and make a backup of DNS entries of other websites on that account? i can’t send email to [email protected] as i dont have access to that email and even domain name…

Hi @reivendj,

This is an awkward situation and I fear that if you cannot access the registry to update the nameservers or the email on the account, support may well not be able to help you.

I’ll escalate this to see if there is anything they can do, but I don’t hold much hope I’m afraid.

domain name with email address its completely suspended and i cannot do anything… im really upset that i do not created an account for email on gmail or other platform not connected with any domain… i want to move other domains from CF in to another account or change email on that with suspended domain…

You can add the domains to a new account, but it won’t transfer your subscriptions, settings, DNS records etc. This may be your only option, but your issue is in the queue for a support engineer to check if there is an alternative.

1 Like

Just consider you’d be equally upset if Google had suddenly suspended your account. A proper domain usually is the safer bet.

Can confirm, this is your only option here @reivendj, unless you can get access to the domain back via your registrar.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.