Few Months ago i enabled 2FA on my another account and now i have lost access to google authenticator backup codes. I contact cloudflare by their support email. They assigned me a ticket number #1635208 and ask me for some details to remove 2FA from that account and i provided them by replying to that mail. Now it has beeen 4 days but on one is replying me there. i am running my 5 sites on that so please help me to get access to my that account.
is anyone there?
Now i dont have backup codes to login into account as i said before that i reset my phone and google authenticator now dont have codes for my account and now as i login it asks for two factor and i dont have code. Them how i will disable it?
Please read that article I linked to. It is explained there.
- During activation of two factor authentication, you will be given a few backup codes that you should write down and store in a safe place . If you do not have these codes, you should contact Cloudflare Support, this Community cannot assist you in recovering access.
I dont have codes that is the problem and i contact at [email protected] and they ask me for details that are written On Number 6 in your provided article
- The list of domains (1 or more) in your account
- The IP address(es) for the web server(s) associated with each those domain(s) (1 or more)
- Who your hosting provider is for each of those domain(s) (1 or more)
- What your original name servers were for each of those domain(s) (1 or more)
- For Authy, the phone number you used to activate Authy on your Cloudflare account
I have have provided all these details by replying to that mail but no one is replying me there since 3 days
This is my ticket number that i got through mail #1635208.
We can’t help with that in the community I am afraid. You will just have to wait for support to respond.
This is not fair man how they will reply me back.
If you are on the free plan there is unprecedented demand for support at the moment and delays are expected.
should i wait?
Not a lot else you can do! Opening another ticket would just slow everything down even more so just leave it and hope @cloonan can have a look when he comes online.
I have a backup key that was provided on the time of enabling 2FA. It can work?
Hi @user8863, yes the backup key is perfect, have you tried to get access with that? I’ll take a look at the ticket and see if I can nudge it along.
backup key is like that I4QFSMEGCFWNPOYL3TEH54**********
- are also numbers
i tried to use it on 2 factor code but it says not valid and password i know
OK, we are back to the reset then…will start my nudging…