Loopback Request Failed

Hi, I’m having an issue with my site that began just a couple days ago. I hadn’t made any changes to my Wordpress site, and didn’t even touch it all week until this began, but a scheduled post failed, and then I got this error under site health:

"Loopback requests are used to run scheduled events, and are also used by the built-in editors for themes and plugins to verify code stability.

The loopback request to your site failed, this means features relying on them are not currently working as expected.
Error: cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 10000 milliseconds with 0 bytes received (http_request_failed)"

Additionally, since then page load time has increased and some functions are timing out. (When I try to check pagespeed insights for instance, the process times out)

I know this often has to do with SSL, but I have it set to Full (strict) through Cloudflare. Any idea what might be causing this/these issues?

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.