Loop page redirection (ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS)

Hello! I have a problem with one of my domains (sigmarix.fun). Sometimes users have an error “too many redirections”. For example, from mobile phones. I have tested and turned off SSL, but the problem still exists. Also, my website doesn’t have custom certificate. What is more, I have also this error from my Android device, but, from PC, site works as expected. Can you help me solve this problem? Thank you!

That’s the issue. Your site needs to be secure before you use Cloudflare.

Pause Cloudflare (Overview screen), then talk to your host to make your site secure, and once your site loads on HTTPS, you can unpause Cloudflare.

That is assuming you want to use SSL. If you don’t want to use it, then your current settings should be all right and your site loads on HTTP.

Can I use Cloudflare without having SSL? For example, only with HTTP protocol and Cloudflare Enabled (Without SSL).

That’s what I already addressed in my previous posting.

But I an issue with ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS. My site uses HTTP and SSL is Disabled in Cloudflare.

Maybe try another browser.

The site is loading just fine for me as well as at sitemeer.com/#sigmarix.fun

You might have also had enabled HSTS, in that case it would try to force the site onto HTTPS. You would need to clear your browser cache.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.