Look at “A” record and update your IP

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

404 is a origin server side issue, not Cloudflare. You may check to see why that’s happening.

tail -f /var/log/apache2/access.log

forgive me forgive the bad explanation I am not supposed to deal with web issues it is not my area of eperience but I had to … please help me

As this is not related to Cloudflare, I’d recommend checking with site Hosting support team.

I am contacting blue host chat and asked them to change the site of the domain to an other site “a new one i have made”. they said I have to wait 5 hours but no thing changes and after several comunication they was replying to me this:

*162.241.244.134 *
I could see issue is with A records of domain.
*Please contact your current domain name server provider cloudflare and ask them to point IP address for domain to 162.241.244.134 *
Once domain pointed to bluehost IP address 162.241.244.134 it will be good after 1-4 hours of propagation.

1 Like

I hope find out the problem I search on it but this is hard to me understand

Your above explanation was helpful for me to understand your query.

If you’re using Cloudflare nameservers right now, that’s great!

To update Bluehost IP, simply login to Cloudflare > Go to DNS

@anas.me.sy Leave localhost one. Just update primary domain one which is concerned.

Sorry, can’t reply more due to rate limitation, I’ll be back tomorrow. Wait for someone. They can help.

• Look at “A” record and update your IP.

It’s simple. This process will take less than 5 minutes.

1 Like

I will do that thanks for helping :slight_smile:

please check the screen shots what I should change into what?

I looked into the DNS tab and i see all the DNS A Type has been pointed to 162.241.225.153 already. https://drive.google.com/file/d/16iskv4nv6-Kt1k3avFX92yFHyS2EJW6j/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

I am contacting blue host chat and asked them to change the site of the domain to an other site “a new one i have made”. they said I have to wait 5 hours but no thing changes and after several comunication they was replying to me this:

*162.241.244.134 *
I could see issue is with A records of domain.
*Please contact your current domain name server provider cloudflare and ask them to point IP address for domain to 162.241.244.134 *
Once domain pointed to bluehost IP address 162.241.244.134 it will be good after 1-4 hours of propagation.

I’m back. Thanks to Cloonan for upgrading my profile trust level.

I just had a look at this report again. Looks correct to me. For now, change Orange Cloud to Gray, so this will point directly to Bluehost.

After 5 minutes, run a quick test at https://check-host.net it will show domain is pointing to Bluehost.

Then you can confirm same to host support team. During this period they will automate Let’s Encrypt SSL or whatever next they feel appropriate. Once everything is set optionally, you may switch to Orange Cloud which will add benefits of Cloudflare.

1 Like

I was contacting the server support for 404 error:
they replyed this:

I have checked the issue from our server there is no issue. The issue is 404 redirect which is set up in cloudflare. Please access the cloudflare and remove 404 redirect
also set SSL mode to flexible and clear caches. So, the site will work

how to remove 404 redirect

please guide me how to do that

solved finally thanks for the generous stranger user3996 please let me know your name to remember you

1 Like

Problem cause: You do not have proper SSL certificate for your domain at hosting server.

Solution: Ask your hosting team to Install a SSL certificate for your domain www and non-ww both common names.

In details

There are two options for SSL.

SSL option 1: Bluehost might be offering Free SSL called AutoSSL powered by Let’s Encrypt or something. For this, you need to keep DNS pointed to Bluehost IP. That’s why in my last response, I hinted, keep DNS mode to :grey: Cloud. Then, contact Bluehost support and ask them to install SSL.

If they are not able to do due to plan restriction or anything, ask them to install Cloudflare SSL. You need to provide Cert and key file from your end following below step.

SSL option 2: Generate a new SSL cert from Cloudflare TLS section. This is only for Cloudflare communication not browser.

After this step, keep Cloudflare DNS mode in Orange Cloud. This should work for browser now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.