Login Email Issues

I am not receiving the email from Login Authentication. I did get the email from the Community login however. I have sent multiple emails to both support at cloudflare.com as well as community at cloudflare.com as well as calling and creating escalated tickets for the last 2 days. This is the WORST support I have ever received. All I am trying to do is login to my account and make some dns changes. How can I get support for my issues? Does anyone know how to get a response on this issue?

This isn’t an email address used for support.

Escalated by who?

What plan do you have?

If it’s Free then you’re not offered a specific SLA.
If it’s Pro then 5 days is the SLO.
Business varies based on severity, but can be up to 72 hours.

https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200172476-Contacting-Cloudflare-Support#h_6SN2YW6wLVvk06Rbo1136r

Phone support is only for Enterprise customers. If you are on a Enterprise plan, contact your Customer Success Manager.

If you want any help from the community with your ticket, you’re going to have to post the ticket number.

1 Like

I have called support several times and they said they would escalate. 5 days to get into my account? Unacceptable

Without the ticket number, this is really just a rant/vent post.

SLOs are the response time they’ll try to achieve - not the minimum response time.

Agreed this is more of a rant but there have been other similar posts in the community.

Similar off-topic posts doesn’t mean that you should make another one.

If you posted your ticket number, I or one of the MVPs could escalate the ticket to customer support.

You will have one if you’ve been emailing [email protected] unless you’re saying that you’re also not receiving the auto-responses from them?

You’ve reached an email at Cloudflare that is not intended for Support.

If you’d like advice & insight, community.cloudflare.com is a good place to start.

For Support, you can open a ticket directly through the Cloudflare dashboard following these steps:

1. Log in to your Cloudflare account and click on “Support” in the top right corner, from the drop down select Help Center.
  2. Click on your name in the top right corner, and in the drop down menu select “My activities” where you will see your existing requests.
  3. Scroll to the bottom of the “My Requests” page and click “Submit a request”.

Can you share details of who you spoke with/number you called?

I see a number of tickets and a number of replies, most recently yesterday. I assume you are not seeing any of these? Your address is not on any supression list and we show the mails as being delivered. This suggestion was most recently sent yesterday, I can see that Cloudflare did sent you a few emails for the login token. Are you able to check your inbox or spam folder if you can find the email title with [Cloudflare]: Your login token?

1 Like

Thank you for your response. I have not received any of those emails nor or they in spam/trash. The problem originated because I got a new isp and my IP address changed and it’s identifying that I am logging in from an unrecognized IP address so it is asking to verify

1 Like

I am however receiving emails from Community

1 Like

Will the email be coming from [email protected]? I would like to whitelist that on my mail server if that is the case.

1 Like

They will be from a no-reply address, you may want to create a filter to allow all emails from [email protected] if they are being routed to spam.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.