Logging in to Wordpress

when trying to log in to the back end of my wordpress site, hosted on Cloudflare, I get the below error messages. These messages also appear when I try to go to any link from the homepage of my site. HELP!

Warning : require_once(/nfs/c03/h06/mnt/57883/domains/rainmakingforlawyers.com/html/wp-content/plugins/wordfence/waf/…/vendor/wordfence/wf-waf/src/lib/shutdown.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /nfs/c03/h06/mnt/57883/domains/rainmakingforlawyers.com/html/wp-content/plugins/wordfence/waf/wfWAFIPBlocksController.php on line 4

Fatal error : require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/nfs/c03/h06/mnt/57883/domains/rainmakingforlawyers.com/html/wp-content/plugins/wordfence/waf/…/vendor/wordfence/wf-waf/src/lib/shutdown.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php-7.3.11/share/pear’) in /nfs/c03/h06/mnt/57883/domains/rainmakingforlawyers.com/html/wp-content/plugins/wordfence/waf/wfWAFIPBlocksController.php on line 4

Your site isn’t hosted on Cloudflare; you have a web host where you have Wordpress installed.

This looks like a problem with the installation of a Wordpress plugin, Wordfence. This is beyond the scope of this forum and probably the expertise of most of the people here. You should contact your web host or whoever is responsible for your Wordpress server.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.