Logged in to Cloudflare after months, site is not showing in control panel

I have been using cloudflare for around a year now with no issues.

I accessed my account today to add some a redirection to a new e-mail provider and I find that I have no sites configured, it prompts me to configure a site.
How is this possible? The site still uses cloudflare, in fact, when I have an outage I still get the cloudflare message, yet my account doesn’t show my site :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

How should I proceed? Do I just set up my website again?

Thank you
Best regards,
Jose

Open a Support Ticket: support AT cloudflare DOT com
https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/requests

Without looking at your account, it’s possible that your registrar had an issue that caused our systems to think you had changed your name servers off of Cloudflare. If that happens a process kicks off that results in repeated emails to the account holder and then ultimately the domain gets automatically removed. It’s not common, but can happen pretty easily if there is a gap when renewing with the registrar.

@sdayman thank you, I didn’t know I could open tickets, I did and I’m waiting for a reply now

@ryan that makes sense, I would think that’s what happened. The only weird thing is I did not receive any e-mails from Cloudflare. Let’s see what support finds out… thanks

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.