Locking down Cloudflare WARP Post-deploy

I’m wondering if there is any way to lock down Cloudflare WARP (CF for Teams), after install, e.g. enable the switch_locked parameter.

I’ve tried reinstalling using the same BASH and PowerShell scripts I’ve already written for deploy (via Jumpcloud), but that doesn’t seem to do it.

I’m trying to avoid having to write an uninstall script and then orchestrating an uninstall and reinstall on the affected machines. I’ll do that if I have to, but hoping others have run into this before and know of alternative options.

I’ve tried determining where these settings are stored but there’s no obvious location. Is there a registry key I can manage, or even a config file?

Thanks!

I found them in C:\ProgramData\Cloudflare and C:\Users\yourUsername\AppData\Local\Cloudflare and tried to manipulate conf.json, settings.json and App-Settings.json, but doesn’t do the trick. Even after restarting the WARP service and reopen WARP app, the setting is not applied.

So it could be something else.

Interesting! Thanks for the reply.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.