Load time Result & API request failed

nameserver
cache

#1

Good evening,
My hosting has moved my data on a brand new secured server and my DNS/nameservers were automatically changed.
But I changed the nameservers to my Cloudflare’s ones
I see that Cloudflare is active on my CPanel dashboard
But I have the “API Request Failed: GET /api/v4/… (500)” when I enter into the Cloudflare site
When I checked the load time, I constated that my site is performing like Cloudflare isn’t even there
Testing with Cloudflare: http://webpagetest.org/result/190220_PS_68f0209b9d7bccd9d815e093f19cbbfb/
Testing directly to my origin server: http://webpagetest.org/result/190220_Q2_059de0ed0e1775920478fffba1705448/
I contacted my hosting support and here is their answer!


It’s been more than 1 week like that
What should i do please?
Thank you for your support.


#2

Your site points to Cloudflare and seems to load just fine, at least until your ad-blocker blocker kicks in and blanks out your site for me :wink:


#3

Thanks for your reply, sir, but look after what my website’s load time was before my hosting changed my data


and now :confused:

Sorry I forgot to disable my ad-blocker blocker
Thanks


#4

Well, your site appears to have tripled in size. Why that is, is something only you can answer. For starters, there are quite a few picture of almost half a megabyte. They are being served from cache though. However your TTFB is more than a second (http://sitemeer.com/#https://www.silhouettecats.com/), which definitely does not contribute to a faster page. That is something you need to check either in your site’s configuration or clarify with your host.