Load balancing configuration

Around “Load balancing” when customers use your service we only want to use it easily and specifically, I bought your “Load balancing” but I can’t find anything specified in the manual to be able to use it,

1. Load balancing solves the only problem of making access from different continents better and more user-friendly.

2. We operate in Asia, Europe and America, so we need you to have a common configuration for each continent, after buying we just need to click on.

3. If not you need to give us specific instructions to configure all 3 continents in the simplest way, I really see you create a lot of services to make money from customers, but I don’t see you create a helpful support center.

We need specific instructions to fill out the form quickly, thanks.

Are you using the documentation here

&

Based on the screen shots you shared, the steps to create a pool are documented here,

2 Likes

Thanks for the help, from my understanding I only have one origin server and Cloudfare will allocate it to the regional servers right? Or do I need to provision my own servers for Asia, Europe, America and you are just a routing instructor?