Load balancer TLS protocol error

We have our site behind a loadbalancer, but since about 2 months ago it changed to status “TLS Protocol error”. After searching for this error I found this page https://developers.cloudflare.com/load-balancing/troubleshooting/common-error-codes/#tls-protocol-error which says that my TLS version is probably wrong. Our SSL settings from Apache are: “SSLProtocol -all +TLSv1.2 +TLSv1.3” which should be fine? (Correct me if I’m wrong) I don’t understand what the problem is and Cloudflare support is not helping either.

Since the problem started I opened a ticket with Cloudflare on which I have gotten 1 reply asking for more information and after that an automatic reply trying to close my ticket. I don’t understand why after finally getting a reply the support worker doesn’t respond anymore. The single response I have gotten was a month ago. So if anyone knows how to solve this problem, please help. In the current state our loadbalancer can’t failover within our pool which is a bit of a problem.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.