Load balancer removed after unpaid invoice

Hello,
I was shocked that load balancer was removed because of partially unpaid invoice (not the subscription part, but $3 for whatever else… probably traffic?).
Now I made the missing payment ($3), and still LB is not visible. It disappeared.
Yesterday I’ve got an email from Cloudflare that “I no longer need Load Balancer” and because of that it is removed. But what… I paid for the subscription (next month) so where is my LB?
How can I bring it back? I don’t want to make another subscription.

I do not see the $3 in your invioces. Can you open a ticket directly through the Cloudflare dashboard following these steps:

1. Log in to your Cloudflare account and click on “Support” in the top right corner, from the drop down select Help Center.
  2. Click on your name in the top right corner, and in the drop down menu select “My activities” where you will see your existing requests.
  3. Scroll to the bottom of the “My Requests” page and click “Submit a request” and in the summary enter billing.

Please post the ticket number here and I’ll flag it for my #general:billing colleagues.

1 Like

I’m afraid I can’t do that

Review your options:```
This is a free account with LB subscription, so I can't make support request.

~$3 that was mentioned earlier was part of LB subscription.

Still invoice is paid and I can't bring LB back.

@cloonan the invoice ID is CFUSA4814995
It’s already 24h after the invoice was fully paid but I can’t use the LB that I paid for.

So I’ve managed to create a ticket: 2496453
@cloonan could you please flag it to your billing colleagues?

1 Like

Done. I will also find the ticket and add notes to that as well.

Hi @skleia,
I checked your account and added notes to your ticket, as well as assigned it to one of our Sr billing representatives. We cannot share the personal billing details of your account here in the community. Please await the reply in your ticket, thanks for your patience.

1 Like

Thanks @Laurie but it takes so much time to get reply there.
I know I didn’t pay for the Pro plan but hey, Load Balancer subscription is also part of your paid plan so you should give it some priority! Especially that removing it from my account caused an outage!
One of your billing colleagues replied to me with an overall summary of what “Pro” plan is. He didn’t solve any issue, didn’t help me at all. If this is how Cloudflare support customers that pay for your features, I can’t see any reason of paying anything.
Please forward this topic to someone who could actually help me, not cover up the topic for another couple of days.

@cloonan I need to ping you once again unfortunately.
Cloudflare support doesn’t seem to work at all. Got 1 unrelated reply from billing team, and silence since then (4 days). Really this is how Cloudflare support their customers?

1 Like

Hi @skleia,
You are going to need to re-order the Load-Balancer at this time. Once a payment fails, we automatically retry the payment 5 times over a 5 day period. This means that from the moment that the first payment attempt fails you have 5 days to resolve any issues with your payment method. If your payment is successful during this time, your paid service will continue uninterrupted.

If your payment has not succeeded at the end of this grace period, our system will automatically transition your website to our Free plan. Please note that this does include any paid services within your account.

2 Likes

Can I get refund then? At least partial? I paid for the service that I can’t use and you tell me I need to buy it again.

The billing team cannot refund unless there was an issue with the service, they normally credit amounts that are then applied in the next billing period. It’s a credit not a refund.

1 Like

Hi @skleia,
When a downgrade occurs due to a failed payment issue, the system automatically generates a credit for the unused time on the plan, leaving the balance due of just the time that the plan was active.

1 Like

Thank you for clarification :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.