Load Balance Billing Issue

I have been subcribe load balance and paid 25$ for “check from 4 region” and “enable Traffic Steering”.

Now I want to add addtional server from 2 to 10, I think I should only pay 40$ instead of 60$, Did I make something wrong?

If I want to add addtional server, should I delete the pool first, cause I get the err msg: You currently have region pools defined on one or more of your load balancers. Remove them first. (Code: 1006)

OK, I got it, I should delete my pool first and then update subscription without set “check from 4 region” and “enable Traffic Steering”

why my “check from 4 region” and “enable Traffic Steering” is disbled? I have paid that

Were you able to get everything resolved @z1092280043?

NO, “check from 4 region” and “enable Traffic Steering” still disbled?

Thank you and sorry for the issues, I suspect we’re going to need our Support colleagues to help on this.

Can you create a Billing ticket and share your ticket number here? You can open a Billing ticket here, https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support

https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/requests/3209418

Issue Summary:

I have been enabled load balance and paid 20$ for “check from 4 region” and “enable Traffic Steering”.

Then I paid 10$ for addtional server from 2 to 4, but the feature: “check from 4 region” and “enable Traffic Steering” just disappear.

This make me really confused, why my old feature is disabled or disappear

I have been subcribe load balance and paid 25$ for “check from 4 region” and “enable Traffic Steering”.

Now I want to add addtional server from 2 to 4, when I have updated subscription, I found “check from 4 region” and “enable Traffic Steering” is disabled.

The make me really confuse, when I purchase additional features, then the old features just dispear and do not refund

I got my invoice now: Invoice ID: CFUSA9388291

How can I find Credit Balance in Payment Info page?

In my payment Info page, I can not find Credit Balance

Hi @z1092280043 ,

Thank you for your patience, we really apologize for the inconvenience.
Our Billing team has already replied in your ticket 3209418 with more details about this issue.

Please let us know if you need anything further by replying to the ticket.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.