Livestream embed triggering TOS violation

During a livestream from a embed on my website i recieved an email saying I was in TOS violation and my livestream had been blocked. How do I set it up so Cloudflare does not touch my livestream and just pass’s the embed onto the site viewers instead of through its own cdn?

I dont want to turn it to a grey cloud as it will no longer be protected.

This is not useful at all and does not answer my question

Is the embed with the live-streaming coming from an external domain on to your site? Or is it coming from your site? If you watch the request coming through, it will be easy to see if the requests are being handed by Cloudflare.

1 Like

it will be coming from an external domain with its own cdn

for some reason Cloudflare keeps trying to run it thru its servers. And i dont want that as it violates the TOS 2.8
how do i get Cloudflare to just forward the embed to viewers to make the request their end not proxied through Cloudflare

Don’t know how that is getting cached then. Do you know if the external domain uses Cloudflare as its CDN?

yes its all though Cloudflare for ddos protection.

I would reply to the email, explaining that the external domain that is streaming is using Cloudflare. It could be that Cloudflare detecting the video streams as Cloudflare origin and think it is your domain.

Hello everyone,

During a livestream from a embed on my website i recieved an email saying I was in TOS violation and my livestream had been blocked. How do I set it up so Cloudflare does not touch my livestream and just pass’s the embed onto the site viewers instead of through its own cdn?

I dont want to turn it to a grey cloud as it will no longer be protected.

Thanks!
Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.