If I browse to our domain name, I get the cached version through cloudflare:
If I Refresh to try to get the Live version, it fails. I get an error that Browser is OK, Cloudflare is OK, but host is not available.
But host is “up”. But if I browse directly to my host’s “vanity url” it’s super fast and loads the current version:
Background & What I tried
4. This problem began a week or so ago. No DNS changes in the last 6 months.
5. Confirmed that my DNS Nameservers have NOT changed.*
6. Put CF in Developer mode (to disable caching temporarily). Same results.
7. I Disabled the new Always Online. Same results.
7. I have these Page Rules (which have not changed in at least 6 months. I tried disabling those and got same results (cached version)