Personally I found “Creating Usable Security for Everyone” most interesting so far, even if they touched the subjects a bit too superficially in my opinion.
I was particularly surprised of the answer when they received the audience question how one can determine where a link leads to on a mobile device. Saying it doesnt really matter, respectively you should simply wait until you are at a desktop is “somewhat” contradicting their previous statements about making a good UI.
Coming up next is " What Lies Ahead for Cryptography & Why It Matters", which might be promising as well.
I must have been awfully bored
- Leading a Fortune 500 Company in Today’s Changing World
- The Future of U.S. Internet Regulation
- Creating Usable Security for Everyone
- What Lies Ahead for Cryptography & Why It Matters
- China’s Unique Role in the Internet Economy
- The Reality of U.S. Privacy Law: Does It Exist?
- Cryptocurrencies: What Are They Good For?
- Weaving a Common Thread Through Silicon Valley’s History
- Location Has Never Mattered More
- Cyber: The New Frontier in State Warfare
This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.