Link tracking not working

We are using sendgrid to send our e-mails. We turned on the “link tracking” feature and also followed the instructions here: Content Delivery Networks | Twilio

It didn’t work. We got ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

I opened a ticket on sendgrid and their answer was: " I do want to clarify that our team is unable to troubleshoot the error based on the settings within a given CDN. While it looks like you have the correct records pointing to the right place, the error we are still seeing within your HTTPS wrapped link is: ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH ​. I would recommend reaching out to your CDN support team to inquire the exact nature of this error. The certificates will live within the CDN and from our platform we are unable to troubleshoot the misalignment."

Greetings,

May I ask what happens if you switch from :orange: to :grey: (DNS-only) for that CNAME links hostname? :thinking: Does it work then?

1 Like

Hi, fritex!

Using DNS-only:

NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

Subject: *.sendgrid.net

btw, I didn’t delete the page rule tho

Okay, thanks for feedback information.

The Page Rule has got SSL option set to which one? Full?

Furthermore, may I ask what SSL option have you got selected under the SSL/TLS tab at Cloudflare dashboard for your domain ( Flexible, Full, Full Strict … )?

1 Like

Yes, Page rule is SSL Full and SSL/TLS encryption mode is also Full.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.