L Contact your bank for assistance. An error occurred while collecting payment. (Code: 1211)

Contact your bank for assistance. An error occurred while collecting payment. (Code: 1211)

I am trying to manually click on Pay Now and pay the November’23 unpaid invoice. Card and all the details are correct.

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community!

Have you tried contacting your bank for assistance?

If you are still having issues, note that questions about billing will need to be resolved by the Customer Support team and cannot be resolved on the Community.

To contact the billing team, please submit a new support request from your Cloudflare account directly through the Cloudflare dashboard. Visit https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support and choose Billing. Please share your ticket number here so that we can track it.

Yes, I checked from Bank and all details I entered are correct.
Please also note that with the same card credentials, I am able to pay for other platforms like Shopify. I logged the issue at the link suggested in your response however, I am not able to find ticket ID.

Kindly check and resolve so that I can complete the payment.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.