Kikki channel is blocked plz check and confirm

plz check and confirm very urgent sir .kikki channel for telugu serials is not working

What are you seeing?

https://www.kikikichannel.net/

this is not working sir

For me, it loads properly! I don’t see an error or anything, so what error are you seeing that I’m not?

I don’t see that error! However, you should follow these troubleshooting steps (which include causes and fixes of the error)

Error 525: SSL handshake failed

525 errors are often caused by a configuration issue on the origin web server. Error 525 occurs when these two conditions are true:

1. The SSL handshake fails between Cloudflare and the origin web server, and
  2. Full or Full (Strict) SSL is set in the Overview tab of your Cloudflare SSL/TLS app.

Resolution

Contact your hosting provider to exclude the following common causes at your origin web server:

• No valid SSL certificate installed
  • Port 443 (or other custom secure port) is not open
  • No SNI support
  • The cipher suites accepted by Cloudflare does not match the cipher suites supported by the origin web server

If 525 errors occur intermittently, review the origin web server error logs to determine the cause. Configure Apache to log mod_ssl errors. Also, nginx includes SSL errors in its standard error log, but may possibly require an increased log level.

this error sir

this error sir

how to resolve issue sir

Resolution

Contact your hosting provider to exclude the following common causes at your origin web server:

• No valid SSL certificate installed
  • Port 443 (or other custom secure port) is not open
  • No SNI support
  • The cipher suites accepted by Cloudflare does not match the cipher suites supported by the origin web server

Have you followed those steps?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.