Keep getting 524 Eror when Cloudflare Enabled

Hi. I keep getting 524 Timeout Error. But when i Pause or Disable Cloudflare, everything works fine. so it seems like its not server issue. Can someone help me to resolve this issue. what might can cause this issue.? Thank You

A 524 error indicates that Cloudflare made a successful TCP connection to the origin web server, but the origin did not reply with an HTTP response before the connection timed out. Review the suggestions in this Community Tip for troubleshooting ideas.

Actually problem was related to Cloudflare RailGun, For some reason railgun not working anymore with namecheap servers. Disabling RailGun fixed the issue.
And also, instead of giving an automated answer , kindly do some research (log check etc) next time before giving any suggestion. Problem not always related to hosting servers, sometimes its cloudflare which cause the problem.
Thank You

1 Like

I Also Faced the Same Keep Contacing Hosting Support but there isn’t issue with Hosting after Reading Your Comment, Disable the Option Railgun and the Site Works Fine.

Thank You!

Out of curiosity, where was this Railgun Option you disabled? Was it at your host, or was it in the Cloudflare dashboard?

It is in Cloudflare Dashboard Under Speed>Optimiation then in Optimized Delivery the Last One is Railgun.

1 Like

Thanks for checking, @user5174. That was spot-on in agreement with the Community Tip that @cs-cf posted. EDIT: Ok, the tip isn’t quite complete. It needs the suggestion that it may have to be disabled. Thanks again!

1 Like

Glad solution worked for you to… :+1:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.