JS challenge ( Under Attack mode ) is keep running and not showing respond

Yeah, looping on my frees but not on paid. Don’t know if it’s plan type or custom pages as only paid plans have custom pages.

EDIT: THis has been raised with Cloudflare Support and I will update this thread with any information received.

3 Likes

thank you so much i hope will be fixed soon

1 Like

I have this problem too, when the firewall rules is turned on

1 Like

Just an update, this is being looked into as an urgent priority by Cloudflare Support, so hopefully we’ll get a resolution and/or an update soon.

3 Likes

Happening on my free plan domains, but not on paid plans.

1 Like

Yep, there seems to be a difference in the cookies set on challenge passage based on plan, not sure if that’s the issue or if that’s intentional and just why there are different results based on plan.

1 Like

Same issue on several CF Free sites. Works fine on paid sites.

1 Like

Support know that this is a wide issue and I know they’re looking into it as a priority.

1 Like

Very sorry to know that you’re having difficulties. @user2617 @floripare @GodFather @jssn1144 @sdayman are you able to open a support ticket with us? Please mention what are the zones affected, we will check them to see what are the common configuration shared.

my country is Tunisia , i hope will be fixed soon

Whenever I turn on the under attack mode, it just has an endless loop of the Under Attack page on my website. It never goes away.

Whenever I turn on the under attack mode, it just has an endless loop of the Under Attack page on my website. It never goes away.

Hi @juullifehost,

Cloudflare support are aware of this and looking into it as a priority. It is recommended that you open up a ticket as well and provide as much detail as possible.

2 Likes

thank you so much i just open support ticket and gave them the details hope they respond

Great, thanks. Hopefully it will help them resolve this soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

I opened Ticket #1914728

2 Likes

Hi, we have updated a status page for this incident: https://www.cloudflarestatus.com/incidents/w7brb7vjdb1r
Workaround for now is to disable the Under Attack mode, but we understand that it may not be ideal especially when the site is under attack.
Rest assured that our engineering teams are made aware of this and an investigation is ongoing at this time.
Thank you for letting us know about this issue, and sorry for the inconveniences caused.

3 Likes

This should be fixed now.

2 Likes

the issue is relsoved thank you so much

1 Like