I’ve added firewall rule that should trigger JS Challenge for certain requests, but it doesn’t seem to work
At first JS Challenge has been triggered in a browser and then in different browser again but I’m not able to trigger it again although I tried to clear my browsing data and tried using different browsers. JS Challenge also did not work from my mobile device.
The rule expression itself seems to work as if I change the action from JS Challenge to Block all of the requests are blocked.
Let me know if this is expected behaviour as for me it seems odd. I couldn’t find any docs regarding this topic online