I have set up a fresh instance of WordPress on my subdomain with the intention of setting up a store with Woo Commerce — https://shop.hellocorey.com — but Jetpack and Woo Commerce are having issues connecting:
Jetpack: Jetpack Dashboard was unable to properly communicate with your
website. Please check your website’s error logs to see what’s wrong.
Woo Commerce: There was an error getting your inbox. Please try again.
I have actioned all the troubleshooting guides I can find.
- Configured Cloudflare using Jetpack guide
- Whitelisted Jetpack’s IP range
- Jetpack debug says everything is fine
- Site health is currently GOOD with no critical issues.
- GoDaddy has confirmed the xmlrpc.php isn’t blocked.
As a test, I set up a WP instance with WooCommerce, Jetpack and no SSL and there are no issues at all so I can conclude the problem lies somewhere with the Cloudflare set up.
This is well outside my knowledge, so I am well and truly stuck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.