Je reçois une erreur 1000

Salut Cloonan,
je suis nouveau dans communauté . j’ai mon domaine dans le cloudflare . est ce quelqu’un peut m’aider dans
Error 1000 Ray ID: 5535fe14ac0835d0 • 2020-01-11 09:51:30 UTC , DNS points to prohibited IP
What happened?
You’ve requested a page on a website (frao.org) that is on the [Cloudflare]la configuration de ma zone DNS ? j’ai un souci avec les enregistrements de ma zone DNS mon site affiche une erreur 1000 dont voici le texte:

network. Unfortunately, it is resolving to an IP address that is creating a conflict within Cloudflare’s system.

What can I do?

If you are the owner of this website:You should and change the DNS A records for frao.org to resolve to a different IP address.

Merci

Are you the site owner?

The DNS records are misconfigured and point to Cloudflare IP addresses. This needs to be fixed.

1 Like

thans for message can you help whith ?

You need to ask your host for all necessary DNS entries If you don’t know them and set those records in the DNS App of your Cloudflare dashboard.

Hi Mark!
Thanks for you hepl.

You said that i should ask to my Host about DNS ,so they will get for me all DNS régistrarion for my cloudflare DNS zone?

In my case Il at OVH my régistar is gandi.

Can l ask OVH to Handle this by there side ?

I don’t think so since OVH is self-service. You should find all necessary information in your OVH customer panel.

A basic setup is very easy.

1 Like

So i have a question for you, don’t you think that if I change of DNS serveurs , I mean changing my domaine name serveurs to those of OVH ,instaed of still using the ones of cloudflare that will help a little bit ?
I need to fix this for good.

That would make your site probably available but disables all Cloudflare features completely.

1 Like

So can you Help fix my cloudflare dns zone, checking whats wrong il you fit this?

I really need to fix this .

We’re at the beginning of a vicious circle.

You need to check with OVH what records are needed to bring your page online or check your control panel there. If they allow to manage DNS records in your own,you will find a section for it showing which records are configured.just copy and paste the values to Cloudflare’s DNS App. Start with A or AAAA records for your root domain (@) and www.

1 Like

Thanks Mark,

I juste think that i should use OVh DNS zone for my site , I don’t know if there will be default configuration , anyway it will be more safer to just configurate one part myself than the whole things in cloudflare zone with no help . Do you think mouving to OVH DNS zone will solve it?

What do you mean by : we’re at the beginning of a vicious circle. Should i be consern about this?

Hi @visuelside, can you share a screen capture of your DNS records? Please obscure the middle area under Content. As @MarkMeyer mentioned, OVH can tell you what records and contents are needed and you may want to start with reviewing these with them even before you worry about sharing it here as OVH will know the correct answers.

Hi cloonan,
this is dns sc cap thanks any help will be welcome.

Le mar. 14 janv. 2020 à 19:33, cloonan via Cloudflare Community [email protected] a écrit :

Thank you for sharing that. It appear you have multiple A records, is the intent to use round robin load balancing? It may be best to start a bit more basic and point to just one IP, get that working and then use/add the others.

2 Likes

Thank cloonan for your help , and thanks all the nice community for the precious advices .

Hi @visuelside, a bit of follow-up. On the SSL/TLS app of the Cloudflare dashboard, on the Edge Certificates tab, can you enable automatic https rewrites? That will fix some of the mixed content issues you have on the site. Some are scripts that won’t be corrected (note the small shield on the right of the address bar), once you fix those errors manually, you can enable Always use HTTPS on the same tab.

Some resources:

thanks cloonan, i have enable the automatic https rewrites and the Always use HTTPS , i afraid i can’t
correct scripts that are talking , so how can your help?

Le lun. 27 janv. 2020 à 19:10, cloonan via Cloudflare Community [email protected] a écrit :

Appear the automatic rewrites corrected the issues, I am no longer seeing the errors:

Thanks Cloonan ,
your advice were helpful thanks a lot . Now it’s like some of e-mails have somme problems configuring with outlook , i dont know if it s a DNS configuration or what .
we cannot configure this email address with Outlook messaging; we are unable to access the server. on the other hand the messaging requests information on an Exchange messaging. can see the configuration SVP.

1 Like

Hi @visuelside, delighted it’s working. Regarding email, that’s just a few DNS records that you need to add in the DNS app of the cloudflare dashboard. Great tutorial here to help troubleshoot, Troubleshooting Email Delivery Issues when using Cloudflare.