I've added an MX record for Plesk server and mail headed

I’m running a web server with a domain on Plesk. In the Plesk instructions for the mail section it says to ad an MX record at your DNS provider for the domain name.
I have done that, and before I did that all the mail headed to that server was bounced, now that the MX is there the mail just disappears.
I should ad that the Plesk mail server is simply setup to forward mail to my personal email account - so the issue is not the Plesk server at this time. I’m just starting by trying to get the mail to hit the server and then forward on…
Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated!

What’s the domain?

Thanks,
Ron
///

The MX record points to a hostname that’s set to :orange: Proxied.

I have done all 4 steps and the 4th one where is says to turn off proxy and set DNS only was not correct and I changed to DNS only. I will try the email again in a few minuets.
However, I do get this !error:
‘Some of your DNS only records are exposing IPs that are proxied through Cloudflare. Make sure to proxy all A, AAAA, and CNAME records pointing to proxied records to avoid exposing your origin IP.’

How do I fix that?

Thanks,
Ron
///

That’s just a warning, and everything will still work. This warning is unavoidable if you host email on the same server as your website because Cloudflare does not proxy email connections.

Ok, on the warning…
After a while I sent another email to [email protected] and still the email leaves my outlook and never bounces or come in…
What else could it be?
Ron
///