Issues With Verifying That User is Human

Hi, good day.

I am using Cloudflare on my website, sometimes, when Cloudflare tries to verify that I am human, it throws an HTML page instead of a human-readable page.

This is the code ad snapshot:

<!doctype html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
    <meta charset="utf-8">
    <meta name="robots" content="noindex, nofollow">
    <title>One moment, please...</title>
    <style>
    body {
        background: #F6F7F8;
        color: #303131;
        font-family: sans-serif;
        margin-top: 45vh;
        text-align: center;
    }
    </style>
    </head>
<body>
    <h1>Please wait while your request is being verified...</h1>
    <form id="wsidchk-form" style="display:none;" action="/z0f76a1d14fd21a8fb5fd0d03e0fdc3d3cedae52f" method="GET">
    <input type="hidden" id="wsidchk" name="wsidchk"/>
    </form>
    <script>
    (function(){
        var west=+((+!+[])+(+!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!+[]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])),
            east=+((+!+[]+!![])+(+!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!+[]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])),
            x=function(){try{return !!window.addEventListener;}catch(e){return !!0;} },
            y=function(y,z){x() ? document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded',y,z) : document.attachEvent('onreadystatechange',y);};
        y(function(){
            document.getElementById('wsidchk').value = west + east;
            document.getElementById('wsidchk-form').submit();
        }, false);
    })();
    </script>
</body>
</html>

Snapshot => https://pasteboard.co/CoOcZrdEzvGJ.png

Note that this page shows only when Cloudflare wants to verify that my user is human. This means it only shows seldomly

Please help look into it and fix it.

Thank you.

It’s a WordPress website please

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community. :logodrop:

This issue is realted to the use of Immunify 360 on your host. See of this reply helps you fix it.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.