Issues with Fastcomet

Hello,

Many of our hosting are issuing the problem and our host reported us that many of their client are issuing the same problem. Please fix it asap.

Thank you

1 Like

I am facing the same issue. Whenever I try to edit any post in WordPress, after clicking on update, it says updating failed. JSON response is invalid. And then Error 520 appears. I contacted my host and they said that there’s been an issue from Cloudfare and also that they received many tickets regarding this issue. Please, fix that issue as soon as possible. Thank you!

Where are you guys hosted ? Fastcomet ? It appears it wasn’t cloudflare because the problem was still occurring even after bypassing cloudflare. I was a server related problem that my host solved during the night. I’m waiting for the details this morning.

A little update about this matter. Yesterday I was experiencing the problem even with cloudflare disabled. This morning my host provider solved the problem by reinstalling mod_http2 Apache module but as soon a I reactivated CF the problem occured again. Here is the last message received by my hosting provider

Blockquote
We have received a number of reports regarding similar issue/s across various different servers and datacenters and we were able to notice a pattern. All of the domains which were experiencing these issues are routed via CloudFlare services.
Cloudflare have not updated their status page regarding any issues, however, we believe that the issue in question is on their end as, during our tests, we have noticed that the issue is not present while Cloudflare is deactivated. Therefore, I would recommend you to keep your CloudFlare deactivated for now in order to avoid similar issues.

Hello,

I have the same problem.
Whenever I want to save changes in my theme panel, it always show the following, then 520 Error appeared.

“There was a problem with your action. Please try again or reload the page.”

In addition, I can’t upload any images. it shows:

“Post-processing of the image failed likely because the server is busy or does not have enough resources. Uploading a smaller image may help. Suggested maximum size is 2500 pixels.”

By the way, I tried to make page rules, but it doesn’t have any effect.

I contact my Theme developer & Fastcomet host support, they both can’t solve this problems.
They think this problem are occur from Cloudflare.
And many of their clients are also have this problem.
Please, fix that issue as soon as possible.

Thanks

Yes, I’m hosted at Fastcomet. What did you say to the hosting team?

Hello,

Fastcomet just solved the problem. There was a problem with easy apache. After reinstalling no problem anymore.

Thank you for your patience. This is an update to inform you that the issue has been resolved by reinstalling EasyApache for your server with us.

I hope this will work for you too.

On FastComet, are you on VPS or Shared Hosting

Dedicated server

I manage about 10 websites on Fastcomet, on different servers both American and European. All websites and Wordpress installations have the same problem.
Fastcomet does not give new information, here on Cloudflare can anyone give information on how to fix it ?

You can tell them to refer to my ticket #582835 where the solution was provided.

Hi senterus, did reinstalling Apache solved the issue?

Yes reinstalling easy apache solved the issue.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.