Issues Managing Domain Registered with Cloudflare Registrar

Hi everyone,

I’m facing some issues with managing a domain that I registered through Cloudflare’s Domain Registrar. Specifically, I can’t seem to manage the domain effectively.

Here’s what’s happening:

1. I tried accessing the domain from the Websites section in order to update the DNS records.
  2. However, the nameservers are still showing as pending, which is preventing me from making any necessary updates.

Has anyone else encountered this issue? Any advice or solutions would be greatly appreciated!
Cloudflare support mentioned to me add below line to the details, not sure what it is

When I want to do a live inputs, I get a 403 forbidden error

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best,
RK

It’s been more than 48 hours since I registered the domain.

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community. :logodrop:

Assuming that you are in the correct Cloudflare account, you will need to open a registrar support request from your dashboard.

If you keep getting the error, can you create a Registrar ticket and share your ticket number here? You can open a Registrar ticket here, https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support

Hi, thanks for replying.

Yes, I am trying to set up everything in one account—domain registrar and website DNS setup.

Here is my ticket number 3276123

Another ticket for same issue: 3275202

Please refrain from opening duplicate tickets. It only slows things down for everyone.

I will sumbit your ticket for escalation. Once you ticket is being reviewed, you should see a response both here and in the ticket.

1 Like

Hello @epic.network,

I received a reply from Registrar Support stating that the issue is not on their end. Who should I reach out to for further assistance?

Thanks,
RK

Can you share the domain in question?

Hello @GeorgeAppiah

it’s canadianhealthcarecrisis.com

registrar.cannot_delete_zone_cloudflare_registrar

Hi there,

I just escalated the ticket to Registrar.
Can you please update your responses on the ticket?

Asking the Community with Cloudflare Support ticket details will not help as they do not have access to the ticket system.

Please continue further troubleshooting via the ticket: 327520.

This thread will be resolved.
Thank you @epic.network and @GeorgeAppiah.

I got this guys.

1 Like

Hi there @oshariff ,

Thanks for escalating the ticket to Registrar. However, I feel like I’m being bounced around from one place to another without any resolution.

I appreciate the assistance from epic.network and @GeorgeAppiah, but I’ll continue troubleshooting through the ticket: 327520.

Thanks again.

1 Like

Hi @rameshk, the trouble is resolved.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.