Issues Adding Domain

I am trying to add my domain jodoin.cf, but running into this error, “Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information of jodoin.cf at this time. Please contact Cloudflare Support or try again later.”.

Some history I did have that domain added with Cloudflare name servers, I think I enabled DNSSEC, and as I was troubleshooting, I removed it from Cloudflare name servers. I returned to freenom and started using their name servers so Cloudflare could find the domain again with no luck. Any suggestion is appreciated!

That domain is registered under a TLD which is governed by the Freenom registry. Freenom currently experiences issues with their Whois service which prevents such domains from being added to Cloudflare. Freenom needs to fix that on their side. Unfortunately there is no ETA known for that.

It probably is best to register a proper domain instead. They already go for less than $10 a year.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.