Issue with Woocommerce Statistics and API Apps when cloudflare is activated

Hello, i have the following issue when i activate Cloudflare in our website:

1- The sales statistics stoped to be calculated correctly
2- Api Apps stop working correctly.

I have tried the following with no success:
1- Create a Page rules:
/wp-json/wc/*
Disable Security, Browser Integrity Check: Off, Auto Minify: Off, Security Level: Essentially Off, Cache Level: Bypass, Disable Apps

2- Configuration Rules with contains domain of the “Apps”

I’m sure the issue is cloudflare because when i click on Disable Clouflare, i have no issues.

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Based on the information you have provided, it’s worth checking if there are any firewall rules that might be blocking the requests to your website’s sales statistics and API apps. Also, you can verify if Cloudflare’s Web Application Firewall (WAF) is enabled and if there are any rules that might be causing the issue. If so, you can modify or disable the rules to see if it resolves the issue. Additionally, you can check if Cloudflare’s cache settings are causing the issue. If so, you can modify the cache settings to bypass the cache for the affected URLs.

If none of the solutions mentioned above solves the issue, can you please submit a ticket so we can review this?

Kindly,

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.