Issue with script.js Not Loading After Recent Updates on Cloudflare-Integrated Site

I hope this message finds you well. I’m reaching out regarding a recent issue I’ve encountered with my website, which is integrated with Cloudflare and connected to my GitHub account for deployment.

Two months ago, I successfully connected my website to Cloudflare, and until now, the deployment process through my GitHub account has been functioning smoothly. However, today I encountered a problem after making some updates to add translation features for other languages. The main issue is that the script.js file is not loading properly, which has led to my website displaying incorrectly and looking unusual.

This issue seems to have arisen only after the recent updates, as everything was working fine prior to this. The script.js file is crucial for the website’s functionality, and its failure to load is impacting the user experience significantly.

Could you please assist me in resolving this issue? I would greatly appreciate any guidance or steps I could take to fix the problem and restore my website to its proper functioning state. Your prompt attention to this matter would be immensely helpful.

Problem

Now the most interesting when I did inspect from Chrome I saw that the script is old. And the error:
script.js:179 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set properties of null (setting ‘value’)
at window.onload (script.js:179:60)

But my script on github is new:

Please explain how to fix? I cleaned cache but still nothing.

Note:
webpage.dev works fine but my custom DNS, for some reason not.