Issue with domain: Cloudflare to Cloudflare Transfer Was Never Completed

I’m an MSP and I have a customer account that has been registered with Cloudflare since 2012.

At some point, it looks like it has been moved from one free Cloudflare account to another, but the name servers weren’t updated so it’s showing as if the domain is not active on Cloudflare.

I’m seeing a message to complete the nameserver setup when I log in, but we don’t have access to the old account.

At first, I thought the transfer was never completed, but after reading it seems there’s a process which would cancel the transfer if that was the case. Now, I’m thinking that the name servers will need to be manually updated like in this post: Transfer to Cloudflare Registrar completed, now asking for a nameserver update - DNS & Network / Registrar - Cloudflare Community However, I don’t have the “Contact Cloudflare Support” option that’s described there.

I emailed support and had a ticket opened, then auto closed pointing me here instead. Is there any way I can get these nameservers updated?

Ticket Info:
[Cloudflare Support] 2280928 - Issue with domain: Cloudflare to Cloudflare Transfer Was Never Completed