Issue with Adding a New Account - API Request Error (503)

Dear Cloudflare Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to report an issue I’ve encountered while trying to add a new account to my Cloudflare dashboard.

Account Details:

Description of the Issue: I recently attempted to add a new account to my Cloudflare dashboard but encountered the following error message: “API Request Failed: GET /api/v4/accounts/a1ebed25b01c93f8bdc8cd7e7b0f9266/billing/next-billing (503).” As a result, I have been unable to complete the account setup and access the associated services.

Steps Taken: I followed the standard procedure for adding a new account to my Cloudflare dashboard, and I made sure that I used the correct account name and email address. However, the issue persists.

Additional Information:

• I have already checked my network connectivity, and I have a stable internet connection.
  • I have reviewed the API endpoint and ensured it is correct.
  • I have not exceeded any rate limits, as this is a new account setup.

I am seeking your assistance in resolving this issue promptly, as I am eager to utilize Cloudflare’s services for my new account. I kindly request that you investigate the problem and provide guidance on the necessary steps to resolve it.

If you require any further information, such as specific API request details or account-related information, please do not hesitate to ask, and I will provide it promptly.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I appreciate your support in resolving this issue as quickly as possible.

Outage info here

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.