Issue with 5xx error

It seems like I have an issue with CloudFlare. What I think is happening here is the traffic is load balanced on 2 Public IPs as can been seen from the nslookup output. The curl requests to IP 104.xx.xx.xxx are successful and return 200 OK, while to the other one 172.xx.xx.xxx fails with 500 HTTP code. It seems to alternate IPs each time I load the site.

So I need to figure out why it is failing on the second IP. Any thoughts?

Why Wait
Don’t wait for an answer, find it fast! Search for #CommunityTip error:
Example: #CommunityTip 521

Test Before You Post
Unsure of the issue? Test before posting using the Cloudflare Diagnostic Center: Diagnostic Center | Check SSL and Test Website Security | Cloudflare

Hello,

1. Can you screenshot the 5xx error and post it here?
  2. Read these tutorials"
    502 504 525 524 errors - #2 by jules

I’m using Amazon Lightsail for hosting, and the Lightsail team has confirmed that their instance and firewall is setup correctly. It looks like one Cloudflare IP gets through, but the other is having issues.

Lighthouse returned error: ERRORED_DOCUMENT_REQUEST. Lighthouse was unable to reliably load the page you requested. Make sure you are testing the correct URL and that the server is properly responding to all requests. (Status code: 500)

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.