I can’t fixe an issue with DNS records.
My application xlearn.app is hosted in AWS with this architecture
Client –https–>CloudF –https–>AWS LoadBalancer —http–> My app
When I put a DNS record :
- A xlearn.app points to 52.XXX.XXX.XXX (IP address of the load balancer)* => Everything is working well
- When I choose a record CNAM xlearn.app is an allias to XXXXXX.eu-west-3.elb.amazonaws.com (address of my load balancer) => I have an Error 522
- When I connect directly using HTTP or HTTPS to 52.XXX.XXX.XXX or XXXXXX.eu-west-3.elb.amazonaws.com => It is working, I have only an alert message when I connect in HTTPS about the certificate.
Unfortunately, my LoadBalancer IP address is not static, it is why I need to use a CNAME Flattening record.
I tried :
- Obtain a static IP address for the LB => Not possible
- Use CloudFlare Crypto with
- Off, Flexible, Full SSL mode ;
- Always use https : On or Off
- I tried with all Minimum : TLS Version
- Automatic HTTPS Rewrite : On or Off
- I have checked the Origin web server TLS/SSL ciphers supported by Cloudflare
But nothing is working
I have red :
- SSL with cloudflare and AWS s3 and ELB
- Site can't connect over https
- How to use use Cloudflare (full) SSL with AWS ELB?
Thank you for your help !