Issue occurs when enable proxy

domain name pandabet999com pandabet999com uses an unsupported protocol.

ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

May I ask you to navigate to the CF dashboard → SSL/TLS tab → Edge Certificates and lookup if you have one, or it says some warning / error. Reply back here for feedback information.

Furthermore, is Universal SSL certificate enabled or disabled for you (the same screen)?

Nevertheless, did your website worked fine over HTTPS since before, and stopped working suddenly, or?

my domain is pandabet999
uses an unsupported protocol.
ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

i try to do like guide but it’s same please u helpme

issue occurs when enable proxy

Before moving to Cloudflare, was your Website working over HTTPS connection?

Kindly, before doing anything at Cloudfalre settings, you could determine if you have a valid SSL certificate installed at the origin host/server by your web hosting provider or your own VPS/dedicated server following the steps from below:

1. Use the “Pause Cloudflare on Site” option from the Overview tab for your domain at dash.cloudflare.com .
  2. The link is in the lower right corner of that page.
  3. Give it five minutes to take effect, then make sure site is working as expected with HTTPS.
  4. Check with your hosting provider / cPanel AutoSSL / ACME.sh / Certbot / Let’s Encrypt or some other and renew it accordingly.
  5. Only then should you un-pause Cloudflare and double-check your SSL/TLS setting to make sure it’s Full (Strict).

May I ask what SSL option have you got selected under the SSL/TLS tab at Cloudflare dashboard for your domain ( Flexible, Full, Full Strict … )?

it’s working
and ssl fullstrict

Thank you for feedback information.

Interesting.
With SSL and while unproxied it works :thinking:
And you’re using Cloudways also with some origin cache :thinking:

yes absolutely

should i’ve an install for origin certificate

domain is fully secured without Cloudflare. can u also check by connecting via localhost entry.
The SSL/TLS mod is Flexible.

ในวันที่ จ. 19 ก.ย. 2022 เวลา 21:15 fritex via Cloudflare Community <[email protected]> เขียนว่า: