Issue getting my domain to work when moving it

Please advice. I had my site going to Kajabi for several years and recently canceled it there and went through the process of moving it or redirecting it to Shopify. Although it appears to be connected on Shopify. The third domain SSL shows as Pending there. And when we search for our website it cannot be found. I’ve been in circles between Shopify, Namecheap and Cloudfare and cannot get an answer. The changes I made were to the A and CName…and they appear correct. Shopify suggested that I can only have one A record, which It looks like that’s all I have. Trying to get my site back up and running, but I cannot figure this one out. I also understand that it can take 48 hours. I connected to Shopify on July 2nd…but activated the account yesterday. Should I count 48 hours from when I connected it to Shopify or from July 2nd? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I am not sure what that is…?

I can load the site using https but do see errors wrt LTS 1.3, you may want to turn off TLS 1.3 on the edge certificate tab of the dns app of the cloudflare dashboard. While you’re there, I’d turn on Always Use HTTPS. Post back and let us know how it’s going.

You may also want to clear browser cache and/or try a different browser.

Awesome! Thank you so much! It’s working now! :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.