Is this DNS cheat?

Hi,
I used Cloudflare for my website for more than one year, everything is okay. Today, I found one site(B) is completely same with my site(A), Try to Change the Mysql password, SSH password, FTP password, and site admin’s password, but nothing work, the site is changing same, even l can use my new admin password to login the site(B), two domain(A and B), same site, So I double is someone does DNS cheat or something like this?

I don’t know about it, just post here, is someone can help me.

My site is based WordPress (5.8.2), host on Siteground(asked them, but they say it’s not a server-side problem).

Regards
Qin

I suggest you use the “Pause Cloudflare on Site” option from the Overview tab for your domain at dash.cloudflare.com. The link is in the lower right corner of that page. Give it five minutes to take effect, then make sure site is working as expected with HTTPS. Only then should you un-pause Cloudflare and double-check your SSL/TLS setting to make sure it’s Full (Strict).

1 Like

Hi, sdayman

Thank you for your help.
I did as you said. pause five minutes then un-pause, set SSL/TLS Full(strict), nothing changed, the thief site B is still pointing to my site.

BTW: the thief site B’s IP belongs to CLOUDFLARE(104.21.23.238), Is this help to resolve the problem?

Regards

You’re not supposed to un-pause until the problem is fixed.

I have paused for 1 day, nothing changed, should I continue?

If it’s paused and it’s still broken, you will need to ask your host for help, as you are no longer connecting through Cloudflare.

Asked help to siteground, they can’t help. They are only responsible for the server-side :frowning:

Could Cloudflare help me if I supply the thief site domain?

That’s unfortunate. They should at least know if your DNS is correct. I suggest you switch your name servers back to the ones Siteground recommends for your domain.

I set the Siteground’s DNS(ns1.siteground.net, ns2.siteground.net), everything set is as recommended.

And I can’t edit the web server’s config file in siteground, or I can fix it myself. Bummer

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.