Is there no “Bill me now” button?

I use Cloudflare Register for one of my domains.

On January 1, I received an email from Cloudflare:

Your Cloudflare Payment Declined
We are having trouble authorizing your payment for Cloudflare Registrar. Update your payment method here and please try purchasing your subscription again.

It was declined because my PayPal account was empty. I’ve added some money and would like to be billed now.

My domain expires on January 31, and Cloudflare last billed me on January 17, 2019.

I guess, if I just wait, Cloudflare will bill me eventually, but I would like to be billed now, so that I don’t have to think about this anymore. I don’t want my domain to expire because Cloudflare forgot to try billing me again.

However, on Cloudflare’s website, on the Billing > Subscriptions page, I don’t see a button to initiate the payment. Do I really have no other option but to wait for Cloudflare to bill me at some point, hopefully before January 31?

I’d recommend to open a ticket in this case. The community does not have access to your account or billing information.

I have asked a general question. Why would you need to access my account to answer it?

Let me ask again, more concisely.

1. I have a domain registered through Cloudflare Registrar
  2. Cloudflare attempted to charge me for domain renewal on January 1, but it failed due to insufficient funds in my PayPal account
  3. I would like to initiate the payment now, but I don’t see how on Cloudflare’s Billing > Subscriptions page

Community members cannot see account history and transactions, nor do they have insight into billing details. The Billing team can answer your question. To reach Billing, open a ticket with Support, if you receive an automated reply, please respond to that and indicate you’d like the ticket escalated to Billing.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help at the bottom of the page.

1 Like

To my knowledge there is no way to restart the billing process manually. As @MarkMeyer mentioned you’d have to go through support for that. Of course, it might also be a welcome feature request :slight_smile:

3 Likes