I’m developing a TLD domain statistics project.
In this project, I’m making DNS queries for each .com, .net domain names. Not just A or NS records, MX, TXT, A record of MX.
Basicaly there are 143.228.571 “.com” domains today and I need to make 5 DNS queries for each domain. That makes more than 716 million queries for .com domain only.
3 day in a row, 126.96.36.199 responded me so well and I never had trouble to get replies.
But now, it seems like CloudFlare has dropped my /24 subnet for DNS queries.
I’m able to get responses from my other subnets but not the subnet that I made the queries at the first place.
I saw a reply from a member of CloudFlare in other topic:
That was the main reason that I used 188.8.131.52 in my project.
So, I need to be sure, is there a rate limiting or should I need to check my peers if there is an issue with the network.