Is the "monthly" switch on or off? (Need refund)

I wanted to test the “custom TLS” feature and clicked go to business plan. But switching “monthly” looks like it’s “on”. Sad but true Х_Х

So, I signed up for a YEARS’S

subscription. It’s bad because I don’t need it.

What do you think this switch “monthly” looks like? Its “On” or “Off”?? Do you agree with me that this switch creates problems???

Unfortunately, I was told in the ticket that there would be no refund!!! And how fair is that?

Monthly is on the left side and yearly is on the right side, and the white toggle on button is on the right side, so it shows yearly.

2 Likes

Now I know it too. But how do I make a refund? How 2400$ is broken money =(
I “burned” this money because of a strange switch.

I need refund.

Questions about billing will need to be resolved by the Customer Support team and cannot be resolved on the Community.

While all purchases are non-refundable, you will need to open a billing support request from your Cloudflare dashboard to ask if an exception can be made.

To contact the billing team, please submit a new support request from your Cloudflare account directly through the Cloudflare dashboard. Visit https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support and choose Billing. Please share your ticket number here so that we can track it.

1 Like

Here is ticket ID #3156987

I have submitted an escalation request for your request. You should see a reply both here and in the ticket, when it is being worked.

3 Likes

@eaws We will continue working with you via the ticket. Thank you @epic.network

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.