Is possible run webserver behind nat with some cloudflare service?

i have a physical server with CENTOS WEB PANEL, i try to install all services.

I would like to if is possible run this server (with apache with nignx, with email service, etc) over behind NAT (without ip public), i was try with zerotrust, but have only port (80 or any specific) but a webserver requiere multiple ports open

is possible any solution with CLOUDFLARE?

Yes.

No.

I don’t know which web server you’re referring to here, but this sounds strange, and is definitely NOT the case with neither Apache nor nginx.

The Cloudflare Tunnel will allow you to expose the web services to the public, by establishing an outbound tunnel from your server to the Cloudflare network, as long as the network your server is on (e.g. your own network, your ISP’s, and so forth) allows connections to the Cloudflare network.

The Cloudflare Tunnel may be an easy way to self-host your website, even from behind multiple layers of NAT, such as e.g. Carrier-grade NAT.

But it won’t be able to expose arbitrary (e.g. non-HTTP) services to the public, such as e.g. mail servers or game servers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.