Is it possible to test Cloudflare IPs?

With Some troubleshooting with regards to some Cloudflare Websites not loading properly, I came to understand that it is an issue with my ISP. No issues occured with another ISP’s internet (mobile Data), and with the ISP in Question, using a VPN eliminates the issues.

I am going to call them and report to them but I don’t Know what to tell them as to what isn’t exactly working. As the Websites I am having issues with are loading, but time to time they didn’t load, So I can’t give the websites as they would assume it is working. How can I test the Cloudflare IPs and figure out which ones are problematic when using my ISP’s internet? Is is these? https://www.cloudflare.com/ips/

If so how do I do it, I am not very fluent in networking.

Cloudflare uses Anycast, So the hosts thoes IPs Refer to is most likely radically different for ypu mobile and landline ISPs.

Oh I see, in that case what do I do from here? Is there anything I can do on my end or is there something my ISP must do?

Yes, that is the correct link to the Cloudflare IP addresses

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.