Is it possible to speak to tech support at cloudflare without having a business account?

it seems that our DNS records are pointing to the wrong server

I need help with my DNS records on cloudflare and want to speak to someone in tech support but cannot find a way to reach them.

Pro plans can raise tickets, but only Business and Enterprise have chat support.

Most issues can be handled here on the Community very quickly. Whats the issue?

2 Likes

Support varies by plan type, customers on Enterprise accounts have phone Support. Aside from Registrar, Billing and Account issues, we can address 90% of Support questions on this forum. What help do you need/what are you trying to accomplish?

Thanks. Our site is down, the page says “welcome to interworx” I dont know what Interworx is. It says “this page is used to test the proper operation of the Apache Web server after it as been instaled on this server…” This happened last thursday evening. I called nexcess to get help but they cant tell what’s wrong, they suggested that something was wrong with our DNS records, that our A record is pointing to the wrong server but the number on our A record is correct so I’m not sure what is wrong, please help!

You can check your Cloudflare audit log to see if anything was changed inside your account at that time…
https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/audit-log

It’s not a Cloudflare issue, but if you can give the name of the site people can take a look.

2 Likes

Hi there, I have checked your account and your domain.

If the trouble is regarding:

Domain Name: VIAARTFUND[dot]ORG
Registry Domain ID: D173717329-LROR
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.tucows.com
Registrar URL: http://tucowsdomains.com
Updated Date: 2023-04-26T17:09:08
Creation Date: 2014-08-26T14:05:40
Name Server: david.ns.cloudflare.com
Name Server: mona.ns.cloudflare.com

These are the wrong name servers.

You need to access your Registrar and change them to the ones listed in your dashboard:

Please see this documentation for Full setups on Cloudflare.

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.