Is it possible to a Non HTTP port on a windows via Cloudflare Access?

Right now on our setup, we have on prem window server which run a desktop app running on port 10010 and connects to sql server on its localhost also. When being accessed outside the network we are just using VPN to connect to it. Can this VPN be replaced by the Cloudflare Access? I am trying to make it work by checking on the Arbitrary TCP doc but the document seems a bit vague. Is there any other reliable docs that I can refer to

This is something that you can do with Cloudflare access.

What part is vague to you?

Hi @Cyb3r-Jak3

On the host part, after the cloudflared tunnel login.

Do I need to create a CF Access application before running the command below on the host?

You don’t need to have an access application to connect to a tunnel, but I would recommend having one other wise anyone will be able to connect

When I create an access application for this? Should it be self hosted or private network type.

Self-hosted.

Got this. however I’m encountering a legacy error below. The hostname is the newly created access application

How are you creating the tunnels? I would create through the access dashboard as they are easier to manage

In this case I tried creating it via access dashboard. Is there something missing in my command below?

The command to connect is: cloudflared access tcp --hostname tcp.site.com --url localhost:9210

Hi @Cyb3r-Jak3 I already setup a tunnel (tunnel1) to our office network. However, security is a concern for those devices that are listed.

On my device enrollment permission I have an allow access policy for 2 emails namely: [email protected] and [email protected]. The issue is that the tunnel to our office network is specifically just for our [email protected], how would I set this up in a sense that [email protected] could not connect to tunnel1?

You can gate access to tunnels with a zero trust access application

https://developers.cloudflare.com/cloudflare-one/policies/access/

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.