Is it good to have "Load Balancing is active." or is mandatory to setup Load Balancer?

loadbalancing

I tried to setup load balancer but could not understand instructions clearly. When activated site was showing unreachable and cache was displayed.

Maybe I do not know how to setup Load Balancer & do not understand from tutorial how to set it up.

If its good then I would leave it as it is & if have to be setup I would close the service as I cannot setup.

Advice please.

Can you provide more detail about the way you configured it? It would help identify what might be wrong.

Thanks for your response

In Load Balancer Hostname I had put website name bestofindianproducts.com
Monitors I did not touch & left as they are
In primary pool I have put Name Servers
Origins
Name in.solidhosting.pro Address removed by staff
Default Failover Behaviour I do not know what to do so had left blank.

Best regards

I removed the IP from your post to avoid someone potentially using it against you.

As far as the setup is concerned, I’ve been encouraged to have you file a ticket with support so they can get specific with the config options. Once it’s resolve I’ll post another update here with some general guidance.

support[at]cloudflare.com from your account email. And let me know the ticket number so I can flag it.

I removed the IP from your post to avoid someone potentially using it against you.

As far as the setup is concerned, I’ve been encouraged to have you file a ticket with support so they can get specific with the config options. Once it’s resolve I’ll post another update here with some general guidance.

support[at]cloudflare.com from your account email. And let me know the ticket number so I can flag it.

Thanks I am raising a ticket.

Best regards

Hello,

On my Load Balancer is says Health Status critical as my TLS name is mismatch error for WNAM? The server IP is based in the UK is this why??

Thanks,
Harry